All spoilers are unmarked. You Have Been Warned.
- At the end of Legends Never Die, the pleading look on Rourke's face right before Elias is forced to drop him (keep in mind that at this time Rourke is still one of the good guys).
- Riley takes a bullet in one of the later missions. He doesn't die, fortunately, but it is still one helluva Player Punch and he is sidelined for the rest of the game.
- Rorke brutally kills Elias Walker in front of his sons while they are Forced to Watch, shooting him three times in the chest & and then once more in the head.
- Ellis, bleeding out, calmly tells the player character he's proud of him and that "everything will be okay" before Rorke exucutes him.
- The ending once you view the after credit stinger, sadistically subverting what was supposed to be a happy ending. Despite shooting Gabriel Rorke in the chest and leaving him to drown in a lake, he rises from the waters, kicks Hesh Walker in the guts and gloats about how he's going to turn Logan against his brother and the Ghosts, dragging him off while Hesh screams desperately, utterly helpless to stop the madman. The last shot is of the player trapped in a pit in the Amazon being tortured into becoming loyal to the Federation.