Please only put the tropes specific to the RPG here. The rest goes to the original novels' article.
Tropes found in the game:
- City Planet: In the supplement Turjan's Tome of Beauty and Horror, the planet of Merchdilan is entirely devoted to business/commerce and entirely covered by city.
- Courier: In the supplement Scaum Valley Gazetteer, the River Skaters use ice skates to carry messages along the frozen Scaum River during winter.
- Emotion Eater: In Scaum Valley Gazetteer, the Gleft are spirit creatures who gain nourishment from confusion and distress. They cause these emotions by inserting a ghostly finger inside the victim's brain and stirring it around.
- Hungry Menace: The Gleft again.
- Opulent Outfits: The original stories often feature descriptions of bizarre and exotic garb, to emphasize the decadent strangeness of the setting. To reflect this, the game supplement Cugel's Compendium of Indispensable Advantages provides a Random Costume Generator; with a few dice rolls, this produces countless descriptions of Pimped Out Dresses and the like.