The following radio broadcasts are currently redlinks. They are worthy of an article here in at least one troper's opinion; but that troper may not be familiar enough with the show in question, or may not be a good writer, or, in some cases, knows the show is notable, hates it, but doesn't want to engage in Complaining About Shows You Don't Watch or Complaining About Shows You Don't Like.
For the moment, we'll sign our items on this list, and add our names onto shows to which we feel need to have an article here; please see the discussion page.
If you write an article about one of these, or it turns into a bluelink on its own, please remove it from this list, unless it's a redirect. If that is the case, point that out.
Also take note, try to include a work in its media of initial incarnation. For example, instead of placing The Film of the Book in the movie category place the work under the Literature section. Another example being Anime, if it was a Manga first place it under Manga. The notable exception to this rule is either when a work's derivative incarnation is more widely known than the original (in which case please leave a note mentioning such), or when a page exists for the original version but not the adaptation (in which case a note should also be made so that the creator can either add a section to the pre-existing page or decide to create a new one).
See also Imminent Arrivals.
- Darkside - Akriloth2160 (Philosophical radio drama by Tom Stoppard set around the structure of The Dark Side of the Moon; currently a disambiguation page)
- Duffys Tavern
- The Goldbergs — Hershele Ostropoler (not to be confused with the American TV show from 2013) (Currently a redirect page)
- Moribito Guardian Of The Spirit (a radio drama adaptation of the fantasy novel series of the same name by Nahoko Uehashi; aired on NHK) - IukaSylvie
- Moribito II Guardian Of The Darkness (a radio drama adaptation of the fantasy novel series of the same name by Nahoko Uehashi; aired on NHK) - IukaSylvie
- My Word! - Mark Lungo
- Le Show - Mark Lungo
- ''Whad Ya Know - Mark Lungo
- Yours Truly Johnny Dollar