The description can be read here.
As of the 4th of November, it has been seen attending AFM 2015.
Tropes that can be seen so far:
- Born in the Wrong Century: the promotion poster which looks like it's for a corny fantasy movies/TV-series from the 90s, even the logo. It doesn't make it nostalgia fuel though as no one really misses those.
- Fantasy Axis of Evil: what the mortokks seemingly are, when in the books they are Barbarian Tribe and a Proud Warrior Race more than anything rather than outright evil.
- GIS Syndrome: most of the promotion poster is clearly this, including that the knight with the flaming sword is the same as the one on the Dragon Age: Inquisition cover.
- Handicapped Badass: seemingly what they tried to make Alk due to the burns on the right side of his face.
- Shapeshifter: what they turned Arol into to to not to have a too high of a budget.
- Wrong Genre Savvy: Yes it's a fantasy, yes it has dragons, but dragons in Phenomena aren't evil, even though the creators of the poster seemingly thought so.