Dojo undergoes his once every-1500-years craving for Shen Gong Wu, where he becomes so dangerous that he needs to be locked up. Omi is put in charge of watching the dragon, but disaster falls when Dojo tricks the young monk and escapes!
- Been There, Shaped History: Dojo escaped from his box once before and destroyed Atlantis.
- Forgot About Her Powers: Wuya forgets that she can just fly out of Dojo until Jack asks her why she doesn't just do that, even after he pointed out previously that she doesn't have a body.Jack: By the way, why can't you just fly outta here?
Wuya: Good idea. (flys out of Dojo)
Jack: No! You cant leave me all alone!
- Horrifying the Horror: Even Wuya is terrified of Dojo's Wu craved state.
- Nice Job Breaking It, Hero!: Omi is tricked into letting Dojo out of his box, which causes the whole conflict.
- Oh, Crap!: Everyone once they realize Dojo has escaped from his box, especially Wuya.
- Once an Episode: The "Who Can Capture Who First?" Xiaolin Showdown featuring Omi against Evil!Dojo for the Silk Spitter, with Omi's Changing Chopsticks versus Dojo's Fist of Tebigong; Omi wins after tricking Evil!Dojo into charging into a Shroud of Shadows-hidden cage, locking it, and shrinking it with the Chopsticks.
- Regularly Scheduled Evil: Dojo only enters his Wu craving phase once every 1500 years.
- That Came Out Wrong: When Jack uses the Glove of Jisatsu to steal the monks' Wu, we get this exchange:Wuya: Brilliant, Jack! For once you've done something right!
Jack: You know, an evil genius could take that the wrong way!