- The Penniless Princess: God's Little GirlEpisode number: 42Original release date: 8/11/12
- Countertop Intro
- The Penniless Princess
- Silly Songs
- Act 2
- Countertop Outro
- Adaptational Karma: We don't know what happens to Miss Minchin, but by the end Miss Amelia seems to run the school.
- Adapted Out: Lottie is not in this version.
- Break the Cutie: Poor little Sara. She gets pushed around by Lavina and gets belittled by Miss Minchin, who tells her that all her stuff will be sold and she will be sleeping in the attic... while she's grieving the loss of her father. And she doesn't even grow a spine for all of it.
- Gender Flip: The baker and the street urchin are both male here, to account for their actors.
- Genki Girl: Ermengarde is much more hyperactive here than in the book.
- Kick the Dog: Miss Minchin tells a grieving Sara that since her father died, all of her stuff will be sold, and she will be staying in the school as a servant girl, and that she will be sleeping in the attic. To rub salt in the wound, after she catches Sara having a party in the attic, Miss Minchin throws her beloved teddy bear, Mr. Mortimer out the window!
- No Indoor Voice: One of Sara's classmates, Ermengarde, speaks with a very loud voice. Justified since she is a young child.
- Race Lift: Sort of, but the Indian lascars are changed to French here.
- Running Gag:
- Miss Minchin sneezes whenever she is around Sara's teddy bear Mortimer due to having an allergy.
- Whenever Miss Minchin's name is spoken, a horse is heard whinnying, a la Young Frankenstein.
- Scullery Maid: Becky. By the end, she becomes a pupil.