- The Control Voice: In an age of doubt, there is nothing more powerful than the need to seek answers. But what happens when the cloak is lifted and those answers... suddenly revealed?
At a UFO convention, a man introduces what seems to be a legitimate alien spacecraft fragment.
- The Control Voice: Sometimes, the best way to hide the truth is to keep it in plain sight.
Down to Tropes:
- Alien Abduction: Dale LaRose claims to have been abducted by aliens but he later reveals that he made it up as he wanted the other members of the organizing committee of the North American UFO Convention to accept him. However, it turns out that Dale is in fact Agent Paulson of the Tri-Fab Commission and that he either works with aliens or is one himself.
- Alien Autopsy: Discussed. Uma is convinced that the fragment of an alien ship from Area 51 is a fake and the UFO community will once again be a laughing stock if it gets out, as it was after it was revealed that the Trope Maker was a hoax.
- Anal Probing: Discussed. Dale LaRose steadfastly denies that he was probed in this manner when he was abducted by aliens. He claims that the aliens tried to do so but that he fought them off. Silverface enjoys mocking him about it.
- Area 51: Max Buford, an employee of Area 51, steals a fragment of an alien ship from the base and shows it to the organizing committee of the North American UFO Convention.
- Fake-Out Opening: This episode opens with a shot of what appears to a crashed Flying Saucer with the bodies of two Little Green Men beside it. The camera pans to reveal that is nothing more than a display for the North American UFO Convention.
- Fan Convention: This episode takes place at the 10th Annual North American UFO Convention in 2000.
- Government Agency of Fiction: The Tri-Fab Commission.
- Government Conspiracy: Many of the attendees of the North American UFO Convention are convinced that the US government is hiding information about the existence of aliens and their contact with humans. It turns out that they are right and that Dale LaRose, one of the most outspoken true believers, is part of the conspiracy.