Michael and Dwight join Ryan for a night out in New York. Meanwhile, the rest of the office becomes trapped in the building after staying late.
- Badass Boast: When Pam asked Dwight, who has the master key and spare key, what would happened if he was dead, he replied "If I'm dead, you guys have been dead for weeks."
- Call-Back: Toby says he's moving to Costa Rica, which he wanted to do in "Branch Closing."
- The Cassandra: Creed is the only one who knows Hank's name, but he's not believed.
- Didn't Think This Through: Dunder Mifflin Infinity included an ill-advised social networking feature, which was inevitably infiltrated by sexual predators.
- I Have This Friend...: Ryan tries to pass off his drug problem to his friend Troy. Michael and Dwight do not catch on.
- Jerkass Has a Point: Jim finds himself agreeing with Dwight in wondering why their paper-selling website needs a social networking platform.
- Nice Job Breaking It, Hero!: Jim suggests that everyone stay late so that they can finish the project without having to come in on the weekend. He forgets to tell Hank the security guard, and so they are stuck in the lobby.
- Noodle Incident: Jim talking to David Wallace about the website at the Christmas party, which is what gets Ryan to want to destroy him.
- Screw This, I'm Outta Here!: After touching Pam's knee, Toby jumps the fence and leaves.