Ezra sees a TIE fighter go down, and scavenges what he can from it.
Tropes in this short:
- The Artful Dodger: The pilot's still in the aircraft, but that doesn't stop Ezra from taking everything that isn't nailed down. Including the pilot's helmet right off his head.
- Disproportionate Retribution: Okay, they were the nearest available weapons, but turning anti-spaceship guns on a teenager because he stole a few things is complete overkill.
- Early-Bird Cameo: The pilot shot down by the Ghost is Valen Rudor, who won't be named until "Empire Day", when he demonstrates the TIE Advanced v1 Prototype.
- Spider-Sense: When the pilot attempts to shoot Ezra, he senses the incoming attack and dodges.
- Theme Tune Cameo: The song Ezra whistles is the Rebels theme.
- This Cannot Be!: The pilot's reaction when Ezra dodges his blaster attack.
- Title Drop: Ezra, when he claims the aforementioned helmet.
- Would Hurt a Child: The pilot, for fairly petty reasons.