Zeb gets sidetracked on the way to a mission.
Tropes in this short:
- Casual Danger Dialogue: Zeb and Kanan have a rather lighthearted conversation while the former fights the Stormtroopers.Kanan: Zeb, are you embarrassing the Imperials again?
Zeb: Honestly, Kanan? It's hard not to.
- Combat Commentator: In a way. Kanan doesn't know what's going on, but he's snarking throughout the entire fight.
- Follow the Chaos: Kanan decides to locate Zeb by following the smoke from a destroyed TIE.
- Keep the Reward: Downplayed — after saving the fruit vendor from Stormtroopers, Zeb refuses a monetary reward and just takes a fruit to snack on.
- One-Man Army: Zeb. Lampshaded when Baron Rudor calls for back-up, and has a hard time explaining there's only one guy.
- Put Their Heads Together: Zeb takes out two Stormtroopers harassing a fruit vendor.
- Snark-to-Snark Combat: Kanan and Zeb's conversation.
- This Is Gonna Suck: Zeb, when the TIE Fighter's fuel tank starts leaking. The next shot ignites the fuel and blows up the fighter.
- We Help the Helpless: Blood Knight tendencies aside, Zeb gets involved because he sees locals getting harassed.