Originally aired February 25, 2011
Written by Anne Coffell Saunders
Directed by Christopher Petry
Clark, Lois, Chloe, Tess, Oliver and Emil celebrate Clark and Lois' bachelor/bachelorette party, but after the toast, everyone blacks out and wakes up the next morning with no memory of what happened the previous night.
Tropes present in the episode:
- Alcohol-Induced Idiocy: Clark, Lois, Chloe, Tess, Oliver, and Emil all engage in this after drinking Zatanna's enchanted champagne.
- Antagonist Title: The episode's title refers to Amos Fortune.
- Breather Episode: This is most likely the most light-hearted episode in the entirety of Season 10.
- But Now I Must Go: Chloe to Clark near the end.
- Hidden Depths: In this episode, we see a whole different side to the generally stoic and reserved Emil Hamilton.
- Home Porn Movie: The final act reveals that Tess and Emil ended up making one of these while drunk.
- Mythology Gag: Chloe mentions that during her time away she met other heroes:
- Pair the Spares: Clark is engaged to Lois, and Chloe and Oliver end up tying the knot. So that leaves Tess and Emil...
- Shout-Out: A subtle one when Clark shows the lemur to Emil:Clark: This is, uh, Doctor...Chloe: Who?
- Suspiciously Similar Substitute: The dark-haired woman Clark meets briefly at the Ace of Clubs strongly resembles Zatanna, who otherwise doesn't appear in this episode, though she's the one who sent the gang the enchanted champagne.
- Villain of the Week: Amos Fortune.
- Whole Plot Reference: To The Hangover.