- Based on a Great Big Lie: Redbot gets exposed as a fraud at the book signing.
- Big Damn Heroes: Redbot saves a time stuck Mary from being hit by a train.
- Call-Back: One of the audience members is Mary, who remembers when Levi's concert was attacked several episodes ago.
- Explain, Explain... Oh, Crap!: Cat O'Clock lets it slip that his chest is the souce of his power, then realizes what he just said.
- Her Code Name Was "Mary Sue": Redbot writes about how he singlehandedly saved the Rangers from Trapsaw and the Kudabots. Victor does it when the concert attack is brought up and he and Monty saved Mary, Redbot and the Gold Ranger. At the end of the episode, Cosmo tries to do this about the Warrior Dome until Galvanax catches him.
- Never Say "Die": This tradition results in a Power Rangers-ified version of a well-known idiom.Hayley: Hey, Brody, it looks like your curiosity...
Brody: ...is about to destroy the cat!
- Reality Ensues: The reason Redbot was found? His IP was traced back to the school. Also happens when Mary calls out Redbot as well as Victor and Monty on who really saved her.
- Time Stands Still: Cat O'Clock's plan is to freeze the Rangers in place when they touch copies of Redbots book and steal the Power Stars. Redbot is immune to his power, helping him save the Rangers. At the end of the episode, Victor and Monty are still frozen, being used as coatracks.
- Why Did It Have to Be Snakes?: Cat O'Clock has dogs as his. First getting chased off by Kody, then also attacked by Haley's Kodiak Zord.
Recap / Power Rangers Ninja Steel S 01 E 17 The Adventures Of Redbot