It is available on Shout! Factory TV here.
The SegmentsSegment 1/Invention Exchange
- Joel invents the cummer-bubble-bund. Dr. Forrester invents a flame-based whoopee cushion.
- Joel and the Bots discuss the physics-defying nature of Cody's jet pack.
- While playing at being Ro-Men, Crow orders Tom to kill Joel. Joel responds by smashing breakaway chairs over Tom.
- Joel and the Bots get surreal about surrealism.
- Joel and the Bots present a pageant about the inconsistencies of Ro-Man.
This MST3K episode contains examples of:
- Action Figure Speech: The Ro-Men, looking for all the world like a guy in a gorilla suit wearing a space helmet flailed around wildly while speaking.
- And Call Him "George"!: The Trope Namer is mentioned when one of the Ro-men picks up Alice.Servo: I got the girl! I got the girl! Oh happy day! I will love her, and pet her, and hug her, and squeeze her, and call her Georgette.
- Forgot He Was a Robot: Servo sneezes at one point, prompting a bemused Joel to say Hey, youre not supposed to do that!
- Logic Bomb: When Joel tells the Bots about how bumblebees shouldn't be able to fly yet they do anyway, Servo's head explodes, and so does Crow's. It even causes Cambot to malfunction.
- Sanity Slippage: The bizarre, rambling eulogies Joel and the Bots compose for Ro-Man after the film even disturb the Mads with just how far gone they really are.
- Screw This, I'm Outta Here!: The Bots attempt to leave the theater when the second Radar Men installment begins, forcing Joel to retrieve them. Twice.Servo: This is Buddhist! You create us to suffer!Joel: I'm Surrounded by Idiots of my own design!
- Stealth Pun
- Who's on First?: "Wyatt Ordung" was the film's screenwriter. The Bots take his name as a question, and choose "Wyatt".