"A Flower for Minnie" is the eighteenth season 2 short of the new Mickey Mouse (2013) series created by Paul Rudish for the Disney Channel and Disney.com. It's the 36th to air on the Disney Channel and put up on Disney.com.
Mickey struggles to get a flower for Minnie.
- The Cameo: Donald Duck is seen playing the piano at the beginning of the short, Goofy appears as a gardener Mickey tries to steal a flower from, and Pete appears as a policeman who chases Mickey through a parade.
- The Chew Toy: Mickey gets himself beaten and bruised just to find the perfect flower.
- Disney Creatures of the Farce: Animals gather around Mickey as he sings about the perfect flower he's getting for Minnie.
- The "Fun" in "Funeral": One of Mickey's attempts in getting the flower has him almost take a flower left on a coffin during a funeral service, which earns him shocked reactions from the people attending the funeral. Mickey quickly tries to save face by apologizing, putting the flower back, and saying that the deceased was a great man before being kicked out to resume finding a new flower he can give to Minnie.
- Heart Symbol: Hearts follow Mickey as he walks to Minnie's. A lawnmower goes by and covers him in grass clippings, along with the hearts.
- Inexplicably Identical Individuals: Pete appears as two different people - a man on the beach and a policeman at the parade.
- Left the Background Music On: Donald is revealed to be playing the piano accompaniment for Mickey's song.
- Scary Stinging Swarm: One of Mickey's first attempts at finding a flower for Minnie has him try to take a flower from a window sill. He ends up getting stung when bees surrounding the flower pummel him while assuming the shape of a giant fist.
- Synchronized Swarming: The bees form a fist to smash Mickey and pick up the flower.
- Wingding Eyes: Mickey gets flower-shaped ones near the end of the short when he finally finds a flower for Minnie with no catches or drawbacks.