"Bottle Shocked" is the seventeenth season 2 short of the new Mickey Mouse (2013) series created by Paul Rudish for the Disney Channel and Disney.com. It's the 35th to air on the Disney Channel and put up on Disney.com.
Minnie asks Mickey are watching the Monaco Grand Prix, but when Minnie requests for a bottle of sparkling lemonade, Mickey must defy the odds to fulfil her order and keep the bottle intact.
- Amusing Injuries: By the end of the short, Mickey's efforts in making it to Minnie with the bottle intact has left him severely battered with some teeth knocked out.
- Glass-Shattering Sound: One of the obstacles Mickey encounters is an opera singer whose voice causes everything made of glass to break. Even the bottle Mickey holds gets close to shattering.
- Lucky Translation: In the Brazilian Portuguese dub, the word Minnie uses for "missed"note also means "lost". When Mickey corrects her by saying he didn't, he's correct on both meanings of the word.
- Mythology Gag: Mickey's ringtone when Minnie calls him near the end of the short is "Minnie's Yoo-Hoo".
- Pun-Based Title: The title is a pun on the condition of bottle shock.