While Glynis urges him to find a friend, Lloyd takes on a case of a horny sasquatch being pursued by two hunters.
- The Cameo: Phelan Porteous voices the Geek and Doug Walker plays Johnny.
- Friendless Background: The only "friends" Lloyd has are Chloe (who works for him), The Bartender (whom he pays money to for drinks) and a list of whiskeys that he names off the top of his head. Glynis asks for some space and tells him to get a friend so that she can be by herself for a while, becoming his arc for the episode.
- Just Eat Gilligan: Taken literally. After being chased around by the hunters all day, Lloyd asks Sasquatch why he can't just overpower them, considering that they are shooting at them with cupcake guns. Sasquatch responds with "I never thought of it that way" and then bites both of their heads off. No repercussions on either of them.
- Minion with an F in Evil: Johnny and Trevor follow Sasquatch to Lloyd's office with the sole intention of shooting him to death. Not only do they instead target Lloyd for just being there half the time, but they start shooting at them as a conveniently placed cupcake gun, and later shoot Lloyd with a gun that looks like a real gun, but it shoots out harmless frosting instead.Trevor: Cupcake the bastard!
Lloyd: What happened to you wanting to kill him?
- The plot and characters are based off of the 1970s Sasquatch porno The Geek.
- The title of the episode is a reference to My Big Fat Greek Wedding.
- The song Lloyd sings in the shower was a song from Nudist Colony of the Dead.
- The sequence where Lloyd and Sasquatch are watching Sasquachs sex tape is a reference to Mystery Science Theater 3000.
- There Was a Door: Chloe hints that Lloyd's next friend will walk through their front door. They stare at the door, expecting somebody to walk in, only for the Sasquatch to smash through the wall right next to it. This becomes a recurring gag throughout the episode.