- Written by Yuya TakahashiDirected by Shojiro Nakazawa
Suddenly, the Gamedeus Virus began spreading through the streets! The Gamedeus Virus was revived because Masamune injected it into his system. Masamune became Gamedeus Cronus and appears before the other Riders, as he summons Nico into the World of Kamen Rider Chronicle! Nico is the one who is qualified to challenge the Last Boss of Kamen Rider Chronicle as a Ride-Player. It seems clear that Masamune is going to try to Game Over the player who is closest to beating the game in order to reset it. However, the other Riders cannot enter the World of Kamen Rider Chronicle! Just what will happen to Nico's fate?!
- All Your Powers Combined:
- Because he absorbed Gamedeus' data, Cronus is able to utilize some of the Bugster's abilities.
- Taiga as Cronus is able to use the weapons of the original four Kamen Riders this season.
- Clipped-Wing Angel: What Taiga's Kamen Rider Cronus form ultimately amounts to. His Bugster antibody, while advanced, is not strong enough to completely nullify the pain of being infected with every single Bugster Strain at once which hampers his fighting ability and his use of the Gamer Driver instead of the Bugvisor II means that he's incapable of using Cronus' Pause ability (not that it would matter against Gamedeus Cronus who would be immune to Pause)
- Darkest Hour: By the end of the episode, the virus victims are turning into Bugster Viruses (and can infect people by touch as well), and Gamedeus Cronus has entered his final form.
- Happy Ending Override: From the better part of last episode. Thanks to Gamedeus Cronus , all of the patients affected by the Gamedeus Virus get reaffected, and it goes From Bad to Worse in the ending.
- It's All My Fault: Both Taiga and Parado feel responsible for everything going on. Taiga for not stopping the Bugsters five years ago, and Parado for causing the Kamen Rider Chronicle events to even start.
- Kick the Dog: Even as Gamedeus Cronus, Masamune still does this. He kidnaps Nico as she's the only Ride Player to make it this far, and try to goad her into becoming Cronus. She probably would have succumbed to the virus strain had Taiga not stepped in.
- No Range Like Point-Blank Range: Snipe performs his Alpha Strike Finishing Move at pointblank range on Gamedeus Cronus after the villain is on the receiving end of a double finisher from Ex-Aid and Brave.
- No-Sell: Emu tries a reprogramming finisher against Gamedeus Cronus in the beginning, only for Gamedeus Cronus to block it with his shield.
- One-Winged Angel: Lampshaded by Masamune before he transforms into Super Gamedeus, pointing out the heroes really should've seen the Final Boss having another form coming.
- Weak, but Skilled: While Taiga as Cronus isn't weak by any means, he lacks Gamedeus Cronus' sheer strength and abilities and even regular Cronus' time manipulation abilities due to using the Gamer Driver. What he has that Masamune doesn't is fighting skill, which proves to be able to allow him to last for a while until he has to use raw power against Gamedeus Cronus, a struggle in which he loses.
- You Are Not Alone: Emu and Hiiro come to Taiga's side (curtesy of a recently freed Kuroto creating a cheat code) to let him know that he won't hold this burden alone anymore.Gashat Count: Ex-Aid: 10 Brave: 5 Snipe: 4 Lazer: 3 Genm: 2 Para-DX: 1 Poppy: 1 Nico: 1 Cronus: 9Genm's Continues Left: 4