Liv's victim of the day is a hit and run victim whose personality is a bit darker than expected.
- Body Horror: Marcy, one of the victims of the boat party massacre, has been a zombie for six months and has gone completely feral and rotted away, to the point she would be home on The Walking Dead.
- Continuity Nod: Liv is shown to have retained the artistic skills she gained from eating Javier's brain. Also, the painting she whipped up to replace the other one in her apartment can be seen in the background.
- Emotion Suppression: Liv is removed from her emotions after eating Martin's brain.
- Instant Expert: After eating the hitman's brain, Liv suddenly becomes an expert on a number of subjects: She knows what the term "sociopath" means and when it was coined, and she knows a lot of random facts about lakes. Later on, she cleans up in a trivia contest.
- Lack of Empathy: Liv, due to the brains of the sociopath. She almost lets Ravi die just because she can't think of a reason to care.
- Mercy Kill: After they find the heavily decayed Marcy, Ravi and Liv try to cure her. But by the time they find her, she's too far gone and they proceed to smash her head in with a pipe after she tries to kill Rav.
- Pipe Pain: Liv uses one to end Marcy's torment via using it to cave her head in.
- Prophet Eyes: Marcy has these.
- A Rare Sentence:Ravi: Should be a pretty safe brain to eat.
Liv: Said nobody. Ever.
- Red Eyes, Take Warning: Liv's eyes become red when she goes into Full-On Zombie Mode.
Ravi: With great power comes...
- The title is a shout-out to the movie The Terminator.
- "First rule of Brain Club, you don't talk about Brain Club".
- The emcee for the trivia contest is in a Jeannie costume.
- The title of Clive's and Liv's trivia team is "Piggy and the Brain".
- When Liv eats another piece of Martin's brain, she explains that when Popeye faces Bluto, he has to eat his spinach.
- Clive describes Liv's insights as "Good Vibrations".
- Ravi starts quoting Spider-Man but is cut short
Liv: Do not! Seriously.
- The Sociopath: Liv for this episode. By the end of the episode, she destroys the rest of the man's brains so she can have emotions again.
- Stock Episode Titles: Shares a title with episodes of The New Scooby-Doo Movies, Dennis and Gnasher, and King of the Hill.
- Superpowered Evil Side: Full-On Zombie Mode.
- This Is Gonna Suck: Liv says this word-for-word when she realizes her latest meal came from a sociopath:Liv: This brain is gonna suck.
- She also acknowledges how much getting her emotions back is going to suck when the episode ends, as she's just gone through a couple of horrible experiences that being a sociopath shielded her from.
- What Could Possibly Go Wrong?: In the opening panel of the episode.
- You Are Better Than You Think You Are: Liv is freaked out she nearly let Ravi die under the influence of the sociopath brain. Ravi counters that ended up helping him despite the sociopath brain.