Stewie meets Penelope, a preschool-aged girl who may be just as evil as he is, while Lois gets separate beds after suffering a back injury from Peter sleeping on her, and Peter decides to cuddle with Quagmire after being unable to adjust to Sleeping Single.
- Abandoned Catchphrase: Lampshaded:Stewie: I've always been about world domination. What the hell do you think I was talking about when I said "Victory shall be mine!"Brian: You have not said that in a very long time.
- Disproportionate Retribution: Penelope gives the kid that shoved Stewie a piece of candy laced with superglue, causing him to graphically choke to death (even clawing at his throat). Stewie has no objections to Penelope doing this.Stewie: Don't push.
- Eviler Than Thou: Penelope is eventually revealed to be even more immoral than Stewie.
- For the Evulz: Brian tells Stewie that Penelope has no justification for most of her crimes, she just "loves to create chaos for the sake of it".
- Friend Versus Lover: After Brian tells Stewie that Penelope might be a bad influence, Penelope orders Stewie to kill Brian, and when Stewie can't bring himself to do that, Penelope decides to just kill him herself.
- Special Guest: Cate Blanchett as Penelope.
- Unholy Matrimony: Stewie and Penelope. Both of them are evil masterminds, and in this episode, the two of them fall in love and cause havoc together.