Malory tries to make ISIS more environmentally friendly, while Archer and Lana head to the Louisiana bayous to prevent a dangerous Eco-Terrorist from bombing America's largest natural-gas pipeline.
This episode provides examples of:
- Atrocious Alias: Joshua Grey, aka Gandalf. Archer is not impressed.
- Awesome, but Impractical: Lana invokes this as Archer is redlining the airboat's engine.
- He later goes a step further with the ice chest, which he's packed with just beer and dry ice.
- Eco-Terrorist: Joshua "Gandalf" Gray is an eco-terrorist who wants to blow up oil pipelines in the Louisiana bayou. Archer and Lana are dispatched to stop him.
- Funny Afro: Turns out Lana used to have one.
- Hammerspace Hair: Said Funny Afro was used as a weird desk drawer for Gray. Fishing out pencils and a spliff from it.
- Nerves of Steel: How we discover Lana got her job. With a .44 Magnum pointed at her head and no sign of fear, Malory offered her a job on the spot.
- Why Did It Have to Be Snakes?: After Archer blows the engine of the airboat, he drags the boat through the bayou in waist-deep water, claiming that he's facing his "three greatest fears" in the process. After some alcohol and prying from Lana, it turns out one of his greatest fears is alligators— so much so that he's memorized the name, age, and location of every fatal gator attack in the country. Later, as he's bowfishing, Archer tries to haul in a trout... and is met instead by an enormous, angry gator with an arrow in its head.