Peace is an Alternative Rock quartet formed by two brothers and their two friends (Harry and Sam Koisser, Doug Castle and Dom Boyce) in 2009. Their sound combines modern-day indie rock with Britpop, Power Pop, Post-Punk, Psychedelic Rock and Funk Rock. The band caught the attention of music publications right when they released a demo of their song "Bloodshake" in 2012, and they gained acclaim with their debut release EP Delicious.
In 2013, they released their debut album In Love, which garnered favorable reviews from music presses. After touring a bit, they released their sophomore album Happy People in 2015.
- EP Delicious (2012)
- In Love (2013)
- Happy People (2015)
We spit tropes in the sun, we spit tropes in the ocean...
- Cover Version: Binary Finary's "1998", as "1998 (Delicious)".
- Epic Rocking: "1998 (Delicious)" is the band's longest song, clocking at over 10 minutes.
- "World Pleasure" is 6 minutes.
- Fading into the Next Song: "Ocean's Eye" -> "Bloodshake" on EP Delicious.
- "Sugarstone" -> "California Daze" on In Love.
- "O You" -> "Gen Strange" -> "Lost on Me" on Happy People.
- Idiosyncratic Cover Art: A good majority of their album and single arts feature a peace symbol.
- Neoclassical Punk Zydeco Rockabilly
- New Sound Album: Happy People has a more mainstream sound to it compared to In Love.
- Siamese Twin Songs: "Ocean's Eye" and "Bloodshake" on EP Delicious.