Ashlyne Huff (born August 28, 1985) is an American Pop singer. She is a second generation musician, taking after her father, Dan Huff.
- Ashlyne Huff EP (2010)
- Let it Out (2011)
- Ashlyne Huff Revelette (2015)note
- Falling Stars (2015)
- Broken Pieces (TBA)
Ashlyne Huff provides examples of the following tropes:
- All-Cheering All the Time: "Let It Out" starts out as this, then cuts back to it again at the bridge.
- Changed For The Soundtrack: "Trippin' It Up" was released on the soundtrack for Made-for-TV Movie, Secrets of the Mountain with a couple obvious edits. The song itself is a full eight seconds shorter and noticeably lacks the vocals for any line that contains the phrase "not-y not-y."
- Dating Do-Si-Do: "Trippin' It Up" adds a lot of sinking ships to this trope."Everybody's trippin' it up with somebody. Hoping somebody's, leaving somebody."
- Heartbeat Soundtrack: Used at the start of "Heartbeat".
- Kiss of Death: Metaphorically used in "Knockout"."Your kiss is like a knockout. Down for the count."
- The Maiden Name Debate: She now goes by Ashlyne Huff Revelette since getting married.
- New Job as the Plot Demands: From pop singer to fiction writer.
- Redemption in the Rain: Invoked in "Make It Rain" where the singer doesn't care how you help, as long as you just make it rain.
- Violently Protective Girlfriend: "Run to You" describes a long distance relationship where the singer is her partner's own personal Supergirl.
- White Flag: The aptly named "White Flag" talks about surrendering in the name of love.