In the seaside town of Atami, there is laundry shop called "Kinme Cleaning." The proprietress Wakana Kinme is a cheerful, hardworking girl who loves hot springs. This is the 'bittersweet' tales of her and the people around the shop.
Kirei ni Shitemoraemasuka (lit. 綺麗にしてもらえますか。) is a 2017 manga by Hattori Mitsuru. It is published by Square Enix via their Young GanGan magazine, and has been collected into two bound volumes.
- Accidental Kiss/Almost Kiss: Well, sort of. In the festival, Kinme slipped from a ladder and fell on top of Kyuushou; their lips would have met had Kinme not wear a mask.
- Adorably Precocious Child: Nairo, who has enough foresight to notify her mother that she'll be late in coming home because of helping Kinme.
- Amnesiacs are Innocent: Kinme is very innocent, and outside of her passion with the act of cleaning doesn't remember much else about herself.
- Bland-Name Product: Facenote seems to be a popular social media site.
- Bug Catching: Nairo was engaging on a spot of this when she ran into Kinme taking a mysterious pick-up request.
- Cheerful Child: Nairo.
- Identity Amnesia: Kinme doesn't remember much about her past. Her name might not even be hers.
- Innocent Fanservice Girl: Kinme, with her choice of (often sleeveless) daily wear and her fondness of hot springs (which results of panels where she is nude or mostly nude).
- Old School Building: Reputedly haunted, too. Most of the sightings were actually just the result of a female neighborhood volleyball team using the gym for practice. Most.
- Ridiculously Average Guy: Kyuushou doesn't really stand out.
- Textile Work Is Feminine: Kinme is as feminine as it gets and she does all sorts of clothing restoration work.