Junsui Adolescence is a Girls' Love manga dealing with a student who falls in love with a member of the faculty. It spans one volume and was originally serialized in the Girls' Love anthology Yuri Hime.
Nanao is an average high school girl who happens to be in love with the school nurse. Matsumoto is an average school nurse who happens to be in love with her medical assistant Nanao. Hilarity and drama ensues as the two go about their romance surprisingly unbothered by the legal system. They are not the only two to be romantically involved this story. There's another set of school girls and a gym teacher named Hanada who had a fling with her music teacher back when she went to school. Hilarity and drama follow them as well.
Junsui Adolescence contains examples of:
- Cloud Cuckoo Lander: Abi. Not as out-there as some, but spacey enough not to tell when a guy's trying to pick her up or realize she's in love with her best friend.
- First-Name Basis: The lack of it is noteworthy sometimes too!
- It took a while, but now it is played straight
- Lost Wedding Ring: Averted, by the fact she broke off the engagement.
- Parental Obliviousness: Either Nanao's parents don't know about her staying over at Matsumoto's house, or they're very open minded.
- Scenery Porn: The backgrounds are very pretty, especially in First Love Canon and Summer Window Syndrome.
- Two-Teacher School: More like one teacher and a nurse.