Shy little Hikaru Futaba used to wear girl clothes for his neighbor and childhood friend Aya all of the time when they were younger, but these days he is somewhat more reluctant to do so. So it is much to his chagrin when Aya signs him up for a female-only singing contest. But everything changes once Hikari takes the stage
Hikaru to Hikari is a completed manga of the Otokonoko Genre by Getsu Takebayashi.
Hikaru to Hikari provides examples of:
- Ambiguously Bi: Pretty much everyone among the main cast shows shades of this to varying extents.
- The Big Damn Kiss: Interestingly enough, it happens between Yuuto and "Hikari" in Chapter 4 rather than the finale.
- Beach Chapter: Chapter 6.
- Class Representative: Sumitane.
- Hair Decorations: Hikari wears some depending on the outfit.
- Hopeless Suitor: Sumitani for Hikaru.
- If It's You, It's Okay: Yuuto seems to feel this way towards Hikaru in the end.
- Single-Target Sexuality: Sumitane likes both Hikaru and Hikari.
- The Tease: Aya definitely enjoys teasing Hikaru about his feelings for Yuuto
- Wholesome Crossdresser: Hikaru.
- Yaoi Fangirl: Sumitane and Aya qualify.