Said of something that embodies an abstract property or literally is made exclusively of some material.
- Made of Bologna: The innards of an animal are solid and simplistic.
- Made of Evil: An object that is literally composed of malevolence.
- Made of Explodium: An object is made of a material that explodes easily.
- Made of Good: An object that is literally composed of benevolence.
- Made of Incendium: An object is made of a material that catches fire easily.
- Made of Indestructium: A Nigh-Invulnerable object.
- Made of Iron: Not indestructible, but seriously tough to dent.
- Made of Lose: The unofficial TV Tropes Razzy Awards.
- Made of Magic: Matter composed entirely out of Magic.
- Made of Phlebotinum: Applied Phlebotinum given form.
- Made of Plasticine: A human being is so vulnerable that it's ridiculously easy for them to die by being torn apart.
- Made of Shiny: They sparkle, whatever the hell they're made of.
- Made of Temptation: Whatever it is, people really want it.
- Made of Win: Nominations for the TV Tropes Award of Excellence.