A link somewhere on the internet sent you to this page.
Blond Guys Are Evil and Blondes Are Evil have been disambiguated due to misuse; "Blond Villains" isn't a trope, but an instance of People Sit on Chairs. We do have:
- Alpha Bitch: Bitchy leaders of high school cliques are often blonde.
- Delinquent Hair: Hair styles for outlaws or people who act rebellious, which can be dyed blond.
- Face of an Angel, Mind of a Demon: The villain's angelic appearance, which can include having blond hair, contrasts with their wicked nature.
- Hair of Gold, Heart of Gold: When the "blonde = pure and innocent" trope is exploited.
- Jerk Jock: Just like the Alpha Bitch, athletic jerkasses will usually be blond, more so in the case of contrasting from a Lovable Jock who is brunette.
- Light Is Not Good: A character associated with the light, perhaps by having blond hair, is truly evil.
- Those Wacky Nazis: Nazi villainy is often shown carried out by people with blond hair and blue eyes, given the Nazis' infamous definition of who constituted the Master Race.
- White Hair, Black Heart: Villains with blonde or white hair to contrast their wickedness.
Please correct any wick to refer to the correct trope if they fit the definition.