Little Owl's Night is a short children's book written by Divya Srinivasan, first published in 2011. The book is about a little owl and how he spends his night in the forest, visiting his friends and what he sees.
This book provides examples of:
- Artsy Moon: It's just a featureless circle, without craters.
- Cue the Sun: The sun begins to rise as the Little Owl's mother tells him how the night ends.
- Cute Owl: The little owl of course.
- Heavy Sleeper: The bear.
- Nap-Inducing Speak: Little Owl's mother does this to him when he asks how the night ends. This may or may not have been intentional though since morning was coming.
- The Stars Are Going Out: Invoked, but ultimately defied. The Little Owl's mother states this happens when morning comes."The moon and stars fade to ghosts..."
- Woodland Creatures: Aside from the owls there's a possum family, hedgehog, skunk, beavers, a turtle, raccoon, bear, badger, rabbit, fox and bats.