The Wonderful School is a piece of Children's Literature written May Justus and illustrated by Hilde Hoffmann. It's a Short Story about a school's teacher named Miss Tillie O'Toole. It was first published in 1969 and is part of the Little Golden Books series.
This book provides examples of:
- Class Trip: Most of the book has Miss Tillie O'Toole and the children outside the school.
- Cool School: The illustrations clearly show that the children love the school, though this may be because of their teacher as seen below.
- Cool Teacher: If not cool Miss Tillie O'Toole is still clearly beloved, with the children rushing towards her as soon as they enter the school.
- Rhymes on a Dime: All of Miss Tillie O'Toole's lessons are in riddles and rhymes according to the book.
- Short Story: Like most other Little Golden Books series.