- "Guns. Lots of guns."◊ (The Matrix)
- The titular character◊ of Blade
- Nick Fury◊ from the Marvel Cinematic Universe (pictured: The Avengers)
- Kroenen shows you how it's done◊. (Hellboy (2004))
- The Man in Black fled across the desert...◊ (The Dark Tower)
- Commissar◊ Ciaphas Cain (HERO OF THE IMPERIUM!) (Though everyone in this picture counts as having badass longcoats.)
Live Action TV
- Omar comin', yo!◊ (The Wire)
- Captain Mal Reynolds◊, from Firefly.
- Special Agent Dana Scully◊ of The X-Files.
- The Duster, as lampshaded here◊
- Sherlock◊ from Sherlock
Manga and Anime
- Vash the Stampede◊, from Trigun.
- Gio◊ from the Atelier series, oh so much.
- His other outfit (warning: massive image)◊ is just as incredibly badass.
- Naruto, sporting a battered longcoat◊ made out of pure energy.
- Albert Wesker◊, (Marvel vs. Capcom 3)
- Auron◊ from Final Fantasy X shows how this trope is done.
- Shinjiro Aragaki◊ from Persona 3.
- Who says Destiny's Warlocks can't be stylish◊ too?
- Flint "Stoneface" Shrubwood◊ from Adventures of the Gummi Bears, episode "For a Few Sovereigns More".