- Given the mess World of Warcraft will create for this world, the end of the main Warcraft III campaign is surprisingly poignant.
- Despite the fall of the east to the undead, Jaina's established a new start for the humans.
- Thrall has finally freed his people from the blood curse of Mannaroth and given his people a land away from enslavement and the sins of their past.
- The Night Elves succeed once again in defeating the burning legion, even willing to give up their immortality to do it, but happy to do it together.
- And "the prophet" finally walks away into history, happy to have united the 3 races to save the world and grow a new generation of heroes.
- Jaina and Daelin's reunion, while short lived and abruptly ended, is rather nice to see.Daelin Proudmoore: Jaina! Bless the stars I've found you at last! When I heard that Lordaeron fell, I despaired. But I knew you'd find a way to escape!
Heartwarming / Warcraft