Warcraft: Orcs & Humans
- Orcish Victory Music, especially when the massive Orc Chieftain's portrait is splayed in the background, with the Orcish narrator explaining the utter destruction of the Kingdom of Azeroth.
Warcraft II: Tides of Darkness + Beyond the Dark Portal
- It's called simply Human 1, but the name is the only non-epic thing about it. "Human 1" got taken Up to Eleven, literally, with a heavy metal remix in Heroes of the Storm.
- Orc 1. War drums playing? Rally the grunts, it's time to go to work.
- Orc 3 uses a minute and a half to build up the single greatest harpsichord face melter in video game history.
- Also the intro, helped by the vowel-savoring overacting in the narration.
- Human 6, a victory fanfare reused in WoW for Alliance battleground victories.
- The human's defeat theme is almost worth losing to listen to.
- Let's give the greenies some attention. It makes its return in the bonus campaign to the Warcraft 3 expansion, and in WoW when you go back in time to Durnholde Keep via the Caverns of Time, you get to hear it again.
- The Orc Briefing. It's the first song you hear in the game (it's used for the main menu) and it's probably the one you'll remember the most.
Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos + The Frozen Throne
- Vengeance of the Blood Elves is the truth! It's greatness from start to finish.
- From the Orcs, "Doomhammer's Legacy," which expresses the faction's HeelFace Turn, and "Bloodlust," expressing their darker instincts and inner savagery.
- The "First" Human song does a good job of tying together the overall medieval-kingdom-feel of the faction. Be sure to hear the track at 3:28, where is the music segues into what sounds like an anthem for the Human Alliance; it really encourages you to get your army moving into battle. From the Frozen Throne expansion, "Human 4" sums up the state of the Alliance perfectly.
- Tremble before The Scourge! Better yet, try to listen to the first two tracks simultaneously. The combined tracks sound surprisingly good!
- Arthas' Betrayal. Sends shivers up the spine.