- The Hilarious Outtakes at the end of Warcraft 3's credits, where they attempt to recreate the Warcraft 2 cinematic where a footman slices a catapult's rope and destroy a zeppelin. Needless to say, it requires many takes, Archimonde is a Bad Director with a penchant for You Have Failed Me, sheep, dragons...
- The sheer hilarity of the quotes a Worker Unit ordered to attack something gives.Human Peasant "That's it. I'm dead."
- In the second campaign, in one of the first levels upon finding an area beyond an area of trees.Arthas "What the hell is that!?"Sasquatch #1 *Translated from Sasquatchonian* - "What the hell is that!?"Sasquatch #2 "I don't know, but we better kill it. No one must know of the technology we've been hiding from the world."
- On the subject of Easter egg bosses, use of force of nature on mushrooms in the underground level can start a cutscene of Malfurion walking into the lair of a giant panda! Clicking on it reveals the pandas name is BIGGEST PANDA EVER.
- In the undead frozen throne campaign, you can find the Penguin King. Unlike the other examples, he gives you a neat item for finding him. Genius Bonus for those who know that King penguin is an actual species of penguin in real life.
- In the first map of The Founding of Durotar, you can find a penguin toy that squeaks when used. Apparently the centaures were fascinated because they had never seen a penguin before.
- In the same mission:Uther: Your father ruled this kingdom for seventy years... and you've grounded it to dust in a matter of days.Arthas: Very dramatic, Uther.
- This exchange, just a few missions later:Arthas: That Elven woman is starting to vex me greatly.Kel'Thuzad: She is persistent. (amused) Reminds me of you, death knight.Arthas: Shut up, you damn ghost.
- Many gag-quotes, like this one from a Dreadlord.(Cellphone rings) "Yes? Arrhg, I'm a Dreadlord! Not a druglord.
- The Stop Poking Me! quotes in general. But if you want to be more specific:Mortar Team: Clearly, Tassadar has failed us. You must not.Acolyte: Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny!... and you get dental!Dragonhawk Rider: Tell Blizzard I'd make a great action figure!Priest: I have been chosen by the big metal hand in the sky!Sorceress: For the End Of The World spell, press Control... Alt... Delete.Dryad: I'll attract the enemy with my human cry. "I'm so wasted, I'm so wasted!"Naga Siren: Would you like to feel the ocean's spray in your face? *PFFFFFT*Tauren Spirit Walker: Yes, the spirits are talking to me. (farts) Yes, they're coming in clearly. (farts) Ah, now they're forming into a gaseous material. (farts) I can actually see them now. (farts) The spirits are very powerful today.Crypt Fiend: Last week, my top half was on the Discovery Channel. And my bottom half was on Animal Planet.Crypt Fiend: I like chicks that are into bondage. I'm stuck on bandages 'cause bandages are stuck on me.Rifleman: This. Is. Mah. BOOMSTICK!Lich: Could you chew that up for me? I'm so poor, I don't even have calcium deposits.Lich: Imhotep...The Pit Lord provides this gem:(Talk show intro music)Announcer: "Welcome back to...Jaina in the Morning!"(crowd applauds)Jaina: "We're here with Malvingeroth, Hunter of Night, and his girlfriend Kim. Now Kim, you think you're here for a makeover, right?"Kim: (sounding confused) "Um, yeah..."Jaina: "Mal, why don't you tell her why you're really here?"Mal: (embarrassed) "Well, Kim-cake, I love you but I have something to tell you. ...Uh, I'm a demon."(crowd mutters)Crowd member: "Oh boy, he pulled the wool over your eyes!"Mal: "Actually, more of a 'Pit Lord."Kim: "What? I don't understand."(crowd starts shouting angrily)Crowd member: "He's a bum! Throw him out!"Kim: "I thought you said you work for the post office?"Mal: "Well, I moonlight."
- The third game gave us 'Darkness' saga where several characters when clicked enough refer about this being called 'Darkness' (the blank black screen in the character portrait if you're not selecting anybody)Demon Hunter: Darkness called... But I was on the phone, so I missed it. I tried to Star 69 Darkness but his machine picked up. I yelled, "PICK UP THE PHONE, DARKNESS!" but his machine hung up. Darkness must have been screening his calls...Dreadlord: *Phone rings* Yes? Darkness! Hey, what's up? The Demon Hunter left you a message? No, I don't have his number.Tichondrius: Darkness... needs to get a DSL. His line is always busy!Death Knight Arthas: Who is this... Darkness, anyway?
- Chen Stormstout's recruitment quest in the bonus campaign has him sending Rexxar and company on a Fetch Quest for the ingredients he needs for his latest brew. After returning, Chen offers Rexxar a sample; given how ridiculously volatile the ingredients in question are, Rexxar immediately starts coughing up a lung while accusing Chen of trying to kill him.
- Chapter 7 of the Frozen Throne Undead campaign is just full of Black Comedy.
"Doesn't anyone stay dead anymore?!"
- The pre-level cutscene has Arthas and Anub'arak trying to cut through the ruins of Azjol-Nerub to reach the Frozen Throne more quickly, only to be blocked by dwarves from Muradin's expedition (you know, those same ones Arthas abandoned back in Reign of Chaos). Arthas's response?
Baelgun: I remember you, evil prince. You're the one that killed poor Muradin!Arthas: Get over it already.
- The dwarves then attempt to pull a You Shall Not Pass! on Arthas, who responds by siccing Sapphiron on them. The dwarves then take cover in the ruins behind them, and one poor schmuck gets locked outside with the giant Frost Wyrm.
- In the level proper, the dwarves seem to have a habit of standing next to piles of explosive barrels, which can be detonated with predictable results. One has to wonder how they managed to even get this far...
- Before the final confrontation with the dwarves' leader, Baelgun, this exchange occurs:
Arthas: Are you still upset that I stole Jaina from you, Kael?Kael'thas: You've taken everything I ever cared for, Arthas. Vengeance is all I have left.
- The second part of that chapter features Arthas and Anub'Arak being ambushed by nerubians trying to kill the traitor king (Anub'arak). Arthas thinks they are talking about him, but Anub'arak corrects him in such a deadpan tone it feels like he was exhasperated at Arthas's interpretation.
- It doesn't matter if Arthas is trying to stop Illidan from destroying the Lich King in the final mission. He still takes some time to mock Kael'thas if they run into each other.
- Kael'thas's response also works as a Call-Back to mission 4, where he considers the Lich King's destruction as a payment for Arthas destroying Quel'thalas... "and other offenses". Said "other offenses" being Jaina choosing Arthas over him.
- In current Warcraft lore, Grom Hellscream is a Memetic Badass. However, when he first appeared in Warcraft 2, his unit quotes meant he just couldn't be taken seriously. He really puts the "scream" in "Hellscream".
- In a fit of Black Comedy, in the introduction of "Lord of Outland", the final Blood Elf campaign mission, Illidan and Kael'thas are speaking of how proudly the blood elves are going to fight through the Black Temple to slay Magtheridon... while several squads of Spell Breakers are being unceremoniously One-Hit Killed right behind them by the Black Temple gate's defenses.
Funny / WarCraft