Unmarked spoilers below.
- In one level, you have to put place heads on top of snowmen by inhaling with Hypernova and dragging the heads onto their bodies. The snowman will then smile and happily hop off, but give you some rewards as thanks before leaving. The end of these is a snow couple, which means you may have essentially put back together a family. Awwwwwww!
- A bittersweet example: Since Paintra is heavily implied to be Drawcia's sister, and Drawcia got killed at the end of Kirby: Canvas Curse, when you kill Paintra, those two sisters are Together in Death. Also a Tear Jerker.
- This is moreso a meta one than an in-game one: For the first time, Dedede finally gets to strike out on his own adventure and prove himself just as capable as Kirby or Meta Knight. The game doesn't even forget his penchant for seeing the bigger picture either, as he ends up going even farther than Sectonia and dealing with the Dimension Mirror, the Artifact of Doom that caused all this trouble, as well as Dark Meta Knight who lurks within.
- After getting through a particularly hard level, especially if you barely managed to finish without losing the last bit of your health, seeing Kirby do his little dance can make you feel good inside. Like he's saying "I know you're tired, but thanks for sticking with me until the end."
- When Kirby rescues a Person of the Sky, she will thank Kirby by blowing kisses at him, and waves goodbye when Kirby goes through the door she opened.
- Taranza, who took so much abuse from his mistress Sectonia, finally redeems himself in the ending!
- After Kirby reunites with Dedede post-brainwashing, the first thing Kirby does is smile happily and grab Dedede's hands, bouncing up and down excitedly. It's adorable and hilarious at the same time.
- The Waddle Dees that cut down trees have Alpine hats. This is exactly as adorable as it sounds.
- They also do an adorable little dance after cutting down the trees, like they're so goshdarn happy to do their job.