- How are the Zyurangers Fishes Out Of Temporal Water? They only fit in about 'People from the past coming to the future'. But compared to the Flashmen, they seem to adapt better (the Flashmen even had to wonder what the hell a balloon is, while Dan even knows what the hell is a manga by the second episode)... I mean, what the hell is this plot hole?
- Considering Daizyujin is pretty much God as well as being the Zyuranger's main mecha in this universe, I would imagine that he probably put the knowledge of the present world into the Zyuranger's heads.
- According to the manuals, each Zyuranger weapons have a special attack or sorts. Do the Zyurangers ever use them? What do they look like?
- The Moth Breaker could turn into a blaster (probably the one that was most frequently used), Ryuguugekiken could fire beams (Ironically, I think Burai used this more then Geki did, and Burai only yielded the sword once!), and of course the Zyusouken could also fire energy blast. The other 3, I honestly have no idea.
- Dan can use his Triceralances separately as dual spears or a double polearm and they can fire beams but Dan never do that personally except during the Howling Cannon formation. Boi's Saber Daggers are mainly used for melee attacks and can be used for projectiles but like Dan, also can fire beams but he mainly does so only during the Howling Cannon formation. As for Mei, her Ptera Bow can be treated as a melee weapon for close combat and it has the ability to summon infinite supplies of arrows, the special feature.
- Was it ever explained why the Zyurangers left to Earth to go to the Heavens at the end of the show? Are they dead in a way? Was it a reward for their actions? Or it something to do with the fact that since they are humans from million years ago and they simply weren't not meant to stay in the modern era long after winning their battle against Bandora?
- Then again, they didn't necessarily go to heaven. Geki shows up in the Kyoryuger / Go-Busters crossover and Goushi shows up in Gokaiger. He was walking the streets as if he's alive unlike Yuki Gai's return from Jetman, so maybe they had to go to another country for a while, maybe.
- Is there a reason why the Zyurangers don't just kill the bad guys instead of sealing them away, enabling them to wreak havoc once again if they're ever freed?
- What havoc? Bandora doesn't have any of her powers, Totpat and Bookback are basically useless comedy relief, Pleprechaun maybe depends how much of his stuff he has on him/can scrounge up if he ever gets free and Lami and Grifforzer have a son so they're probably retired.
Headscratchers / Kyoryu Sentai Zyuranger