- The Cheshire Cat royally trolls the members of the Cabal on their home turf."C: Yeah I'm just fuckin with you. :D"
- Don Quixote tweets about feeling afraid and suffering from motion sickness on a bus. One player tweets him a link to Gangnam Style to try and take his mind off it. Quixote gets kicked off the bus for performing the dance. The players suddenly begin theorising that Gangnam Style cures phobias.Jack Alsworth: EEEEEEEEEEEEY, SEXY LAYDAY! Don. Don. Don. Don Quixote Style.
- Don again. It only sort of makes sense in context.
- The Pub Quiz... just... The Pub Quiz.
- Bemjamin Barker returns to his psychiatrist in... the most interesting of ways."Your villainous, idiotic ways have allowed me to suffer these long weeks when all I needed for proof was available on your information networks! Why didnt you tell me my wife lived? LET NOW THIS EFFIGY REAP THE WHIRLWIND YOU HAVE SOWN◊! Also, can I get an appointment for tomorrow? Yours truly, BB."
- Pan's lawyer sent an audio recording about why he's accepting the case, in the end he asks who is the prossecutor.
- Mr. Administrator's response when confronted about his flirting with EliGoneCrazyUH. THIS IS AWKWARD. SEE, WE'RE AT A PRETTY DISTINCT DISADVANTAGE CAUSE WE STAND AROUND NAKED ALL THE TIME.
- Don and Brad's Noodle incident.
- Particularly this exchange between Brad, Don, and some of the Metaguards who are supposed to be providing an alibi.Qara Xuan Zenith: Exactly. You can't have been, because you were busy beating me at Monopoly.Brad: Brad again. Don doesn't get to tweet any more today.
- Particularly this exchange between Brad, Don, and some of the Metaguards who are supposed to be providing an alibi.
- On October 28th, Adam is told by the Phantom to mail a banana to Alaska. Fast forward two months...Star Wars Monkey: i got a banana in the mail about a week ago. i really don't undrestand why, but i assume it was related to this somehow, can't think why else i would have gotten it. still, it's really weird guys. who sent it?
- This post by LJS on the Pheeble Chat:Long John: Russia, yar. I'M OFF!Long John Silver has left the chat room.Moriarty: We will need to get a more precise location to you, and I am not sure how to approach this yet.Oh, bloody hell.Mr. Silver?
Funny / The Wall Will Fall