- Erik's play A Shadow Under the Ice, which apparently stars Eldritch Abominations.
- Tara's blog's hack posts:      .
- Todd's hack◊ of Lawson's blog.
- The Coffee Room (follow link at your own risk). It's basically Room Full of Crazy, Eldritch Location and Mind Screw personified.
- Everything Deanna Hackins has EVER SAID. Quixote preferred perverts to her (as should everyone).
- Honestly, the mere concept of what might happen when the Fourth Wall falls, especially when you consider what else might slip through from Fictionland (Medusa was bad enough, but there are far worse things in the fictional multiverse than a woman who turns people to stone just by looking at them). It's the uncertainty of what exactly will take place that makes it especially scary. What can come through? Daleks, the Red Skull, King Ghidorah...the horrifying possibilities are endless.
- Cthulhu is coming. And the story criteria explicitly says that casualties will happen.
Nightmare Fuel / The Wall Will Fall