- In "Las Venus", George gets all flustered when he meets a hot woman while on a business trip in the titular location.
- "Look at the Shrimp! Look at the Shrimp! Look at the Shrimp!"
- "Open door!" (CRASH!)
- From "To Tell the Truth":
- The repair guy thinks that lying is better than telling the truth, so much so that he suggests George wash Elroy's mouth out with soap for being honest.
- When a celebrity says she's "into people", Spacely says that he is too, in fact he "used to be one myself! I mean, I still am a purple—uh, person."
- When they're on a spaceship, there's a hole in it but it's being plugged by George's butt (he got flung across the room and was upside-down with his butt in the hole).
Funny / The Jetsons