Seeing as how Tamers Forever started as a comedy series, one would expect it to have a few funny moments.
Let's just say you won't be disappointed...
- "WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING, GOGGLEHEAD!"
- There is a reason why that quote is arguably the most memorable line in the entire series.
- Like any respectable Guile Hero, Takato will often try to bluff his way out of a tough situation. It NEVER works.
- From Omni-Tamer chapter 2:Henry: I guess...that's the end...of our plan...Takato: Hell no! We still have half the city to check out!Henry: No way, Takato! We've entered every possible place we could think of, with and without permission. By now we've been chased out by a mailman, a butcher, two drunken homeless guys, a pack of rabid dogs... Do you want me to go on?Takato: You forgot the ice cream guy...Henry: Oh, shut up!
- 80% of the pre and post chapter stingers- involving the author and the characters discussing the events in the chapter are absolutely Hilarious.
- Card-O-Rama: chapter 4 "When Rika's fist meets Takato's face". That title is Funny all on its own.
- One of the many wonderful things about Tamers Forever is that it is full of valuable life lessons. Such as:
- If you write a story that puts characters through embarrassing situations and then- for whatever reason- you decide to allow those same characters to read your story, have a first aid kit ready.
- Also when your badass Tsundere Action Girl Rival with a Hair-Trigger Temper and a Competitive Streak The Size Of Jupiter is giving you a hug, it is a VERY, VERY, VERY bad idea to call her a sore loser.
- Takato's ribs would like to announce their wholehearted agreement.
- Finally, it ''really'' hurts when you drop a D-Arc on your foot.
- Horny Pauline. All I can say is "Poor Takeru..."
- Rika "interrogating" Henry about Takato's whereabouts is hilarious.
- Not to mention the Seven Signs Of the Rikapocalypse.
- The entire premise of Theory of Chaos is this trope on crack.
- Basically what happens is a Doumon bewitches all the tamers except for Takato into becoming the embodiment of each of the seven deadly sins- so we now have Rika Nonaka as a freaking avatar of lust!. The whole thing is just so WRONG it's hilarious, and Ruki and Chaos's comments make it that much better.
- In Theory of Chaos chapter 2, Terriermon decides to play matchmaker for Henry. This is how he does it:Terriermon (to random female stranger): Hey cute thing, why don't you come here for some fun? You can invite your two friends too!
- This is followed by Henry doing the most epic Oh, Crap! expression EVER.
- Then there's this priceless bit of dialogue from Silent Sorrow chapter 8:Rika: That Gogglehead I don't know if I should kiss him or kick him.(Beat)Renamon: RikaRika: What is it, Renamon?Renamon: You do realize I just heard everything you said?Rika: What do you mean by AWW CRAP!