- A more Meta joke, but for anyone who has read Spider-Man 2099, the fact that Miguel has a window that opens is hilarious. Looks like he got tired of breaking through them.
- The P.A. System in Alchemax (Peter Parker's timeline) gives out a few morbid gems.
- Please do not be alarmed if you hear gunfire: it is merely for your protection. Anyone working after hours will not be eligible for workman's compensation if wounded or killed.
- The two Spider-Men snarking at each other.
Spider-Man: [after the time rift shifts and creates a deadlier path] OHara, can you do something to help me in the present?Spider-Man 2099: Which present? Youre in my present. You mean your past present or my present future?Spider-Man: [exaggerated sigh]...I hate you.Spider-Man 2099: [after failing to open a voice coded door] Parker, change in plans.Spider-Man: Quelle surprise!Spider-Man: I told you trying to control this quantum causality thing was a stupid idea!Spider-Man 2099: They said penicillin was stupid, too.Spider-Man: We're talking about the fabric of reality. Not bread mold!
- Trust me, says the voice in my head. Yknow, this is how serial killers get started.
- When Spider-Man 2099 arrives in the present...er, past... to stop Anti-Venom from following Amazing Spider-Man into the future & it turns out Anti-Venom can't erase Spidey 2099's powers.Spider-Man 2099: Because mine aren't radiation based, if you have to know!Walker Sloan: Didn't know, don't care.
- Whilst trying to repair the time gate so Spider-Man 2099 can return home.
- Before the big reveal the 2099 Alchemax CEO is himself, Peter makes one nice remark :Spider-Man: So this is where you make the big reveal, and I say, Holy cow! Norman Osborn or the Kingpin or Jonah Jameson! C'mon PLEASE be Jameson
- Speaking of Jameson, on the third Newspaper which details J. Jonah Jameson, the normal timeline says "J. Jonah Jameson in tight race for Mayor.", in the other timeline, it's "J. Jonah Jameson buys mare to race.". In another, Hammerhead is a hat salesmen in the Alchemax Timeline.
- Present day Spider-man mocking Miguel and the 2099 future's general use of the word "Shock".Spider-Man 2099: Don't use made up words.Spider-Man: Right. What the shock was I thinking?
- Peter trashes the robotics lab to get rid of the robot sentries attacking Miguel in 2099.Amazing Spider-Man: O'Hara! There's nothing left here to trash! You still there?[Robot sentries disappear]Spider-Man 2099: Yeah. For the most part.Amazing Spider-Man: Did they turn into something else? Like, I don't know, kittens?[Smaller sentries appear and attack Miguel]Spider-Man 2099: Yeah. Small, metal, robotic, killer kittens.Amazing Spider-Man: Aaaawwww...
- While Peter is looking for a DNA recorder, this happensSpider-Man: OK, OK... if I were a DNA recorder, where would I be hiding?
[Atrocity appears behind some windows and roars at Spider-Man]
Spider-Man: Look, as long as you're there, would you mind giving them a quick wash?
- Some of the newspaper articles are priceless.
- "Andrian Toomes founds new chicken wing franchise".
- And the one about J. Jonah Jameson and Aunt May getting married.
- Also of note, Hammerhead opens up an XL Hat Shop line.
Funny / Spider-Man: Edge of Time