- During the sequence where Murphy goes after a drug manufacturer and interrogates a lackey for information, his HUD classifies the guy's emotional state as "Totally Stoned". The ultimatum he gives the guy, too:Murphy: You have two options. Option A) I stun you with 50,000 volts which can lead to organ malfunction, severe burns, and loss of bowel and bladder control, and then I arrest you. Option B) You tell me where John Biggs' drug lab is located, and then I arrest you. You have two seconds to decide.
- Novak losing it at the end of the film. It's funny because it comes completely out of left field.
- Even more funnier is that his F-bomb gets bleeped out but we can still read his lips.
- When Murphy confronts Sellars and his crew on the rooftop with a gun, Tom Pope freaks out, whimpering, "I'm in marketing!"
- The news ticker on The Novak Element in the beginning has many, including the fact that the president has approved astronauts bringing hookers into space.
- SETI has finally picked up a transmission: aliens think we're too stupid to warrant contacting.
- Lewis (who is black) telling Murphy he's now the "right color" after seeing him in his newly all-black suit.
- After winning the combat test against Mattox, a comparison to his plasma rifle shorting out Robocop's non-vital functions is made:Robocop: Hey, Doctor... What would happen if I tasered an exoskeleton with a little asshole inside?Dr. Norton: I... I think we're all curious to find out.
- Even funnier: Mattox says "Go ahead", as if even he admits that he's got it coming.
- Murphy crashing to the ground face first in the middle of running through a rice field, after being remotely deactivated.
- Before that, Murphy grabbing a random worker, asking him "Where am I!?", then throwing the poor guy away before he can even answer.
- Murphy talking about having peanut butter in his mouth as Dr. Norton conducts brain surgery on Murphy, in order to better control his emotions remotely. He doesn't have any peanut butter in his mouth at all. That's just a side-effect of Dr. Norton messing around with his brain's functions. Murphy can't tell what's going on, aside from the fact that Dr. Norton is just working on him.
- In a meta moment, Michael Keaton chewing out/mocking Joel Kinnaman for complaining about his costume, and then completely derailing a press conference to discuss his time in the Batsuit.
- It's also amusing to see the 5'9 Keaton standing beside◊ the 6'2.5 Kinnaman.
Funny / RoboCop (2014)