- During the sequence where Murphy goes after a drug manufacturer and interrogates a lackey for information, his HUD classifies the guy's emotional state as "Totally Stoned". The ultimatum he gives the guy, too:
- Novak losing it at the end of the film. It's funny because it comes completely out of left field.
- When Murphy confronts Sellars and his crew on the rooftop with a gun, Tom Pope freaks out, whimpering, "I'm in marketing!"
- The news ticker on The Novak Element in the beginning has many, including the fact that the president has approved astronauts bringing hookers into space.
- SETI has finally picked up a transmission: aliens think we're too stupid to warrant contacting.
- Lewis telling Murphy he's now the "right color" after seeing him in his newly all-black suit.
- After winning the combat test against Mattox, a comparison to his plasma rifle shorting out Robocop's non-vital functions is made:Robocop: Hey, Doctor... What would happen if I tasered an exoskeleton with a little asshole inside?Dr. Norton: I... I think we're all curious to find out.
- Even funnier: Mattox says "Go ahead", as if even he admits that he's got it coming.
- Murphy crashing to the ground face first in the middle of running through a rice field, after being remotely deactivated.
- Murphy talking about having peanut butter in his mouth as Dr. Norton conducts brain surgery on Murphy, in order to better control his emotions remotely. He doesn't have any peanut butter in his mouth at all. That's just a side-effect of Dr. Norton messing around with his brain's functions. Murphy can't tell what's going on, aside from the fact that Dr. Norton is just working on him.
- In a meta moment, Michael Keaton chewing out/mocking Joel Kinnaman for complaining about his costume, and then completely derailing a press conference to discuss his time in the Batsuit.
- It's also amusing to see the 5'9 Keaton standing beside◊ the 6'2.5 Kinnaman.
Funny / RoboCop (2014)