- Alex Murphy aka Robocop doing his first Field Test against OmniCorp robot drones and the mercenary Mattox. To put it simply the battle can be accurately described as a Curb-Stomp Battle. Robocop went through the army of robot drones like hot knife through butter, and tasering Mattox at the end of the Field Test. Just watch...
- Robocop capturing his first criminal within 60 seconds of his introduction.
- Robocop versus Antoine Vallon and his army of Mooks armed with heavy weapons. Guess who wins.
- Robocop versus several ED-209s at the OmniCorp facility front entrance. The whole scene is pure awesome as Murphy uses the ED-209's abilities to his advantage by making them shoot each other through Deadly Dodging and even though he did not manage to take them all out... but, still holy damn for lasting so long against the More Dakka unleashed by the ED-209s. Again, Just watch...
- Bonus points since he was still damaged from attacking Vallon and his men, and nowhere near full combat capability. Now, imagine how a fresh, fully-functional Robocop would have fared.
- Jack Lewis, Murphy's partner, saving Murphy's life twice: once by standing in front of an ED-209 robot giving Robocop the time to get clear and away, and the second time killing Mattox the mercenary when Robocop cannot kill Mattox as the latter is a "Red Asset" which prevents him from being shot by Robocop.
- At the finale, Alex Murphy overcoming the "Red Asset" directive by sheer force of will and killing Raymond Sellars, the CEO of OmniCorp, finally terminating the bastard who ordered him to be killed.
- Seeing Murphy in action for the first time, after getting his new body. It's exciting to not only see Robocop run really fast, but leap over a giant wall in a single bound. It's a nice way to convey just how powerful this new body is.
- Some Awesome Music
- The "Field Test" scene with Murphy against the Omnicorp drones and Mattox makes use of the rock instrumental "Hocus Pocus" by Dutch progressive rock band Focus, with great effect.
- I Fought the Law (and the Law Won), during the credits.
Awesome / RoboCop (2014)