- Experiment #14:
Jory: It smells like burnt toast with strawberry jam. Mmm-mmm, bitch!
- The Twizzlers create so much smoke that Jory has a hard time turning the microwave off with the remote arm, and Jon panics when yelling at Jory to do so.
- Jory commenting on the smell.
- And to top that all off, the smoke alarm goes off seconds after Jory opens the door (they were filming in a college dorm at the time).
- Experiment #120 has Jon throwing the plastic hair ball from experiment #128 at Jory in fake frustration. In a Blooper, Jon accidentally throws it at his groin.
- After microwaving a Littlest Pet Shop digital pet in experiment #122, Jory puts out the fire and pulls out the toy... only for it to suddenly catch fire again.
- In Experiment #133 (the Season 5 finale), the guys microwave a can of spray paint on top of a garbage pail that belongs to Jon's dad. He comes over to check on the experiment just as the pail starts to melt.Jon: I hope you didn't like that trash barrel, Dad.Jon's Dad: That was my best one.(Jory and Riley laugh)Jon: Was it?Jon's Dad: Yeah! There were no holes in the bottom.
- The guys' reaction to the smell of the microwaved Mighty Putty.Jory: (while laughing) Oh, that was a mix of asshole and bacon! Ohh, it's following me! (runs off and comes back) Mighty Putty is mighty f*cking disgusting.
- Experiment #200's intro.Jory: TWO HUNDRED!Riley: TWO HUNDRED!Jory: TWO HUNDRED!Riley: TWO HUNDRED?
- Experiment #238: WiiJon: (after seeing microwaved Wii) So that's what the inside of Mario Land looks like
- Riley's impression of Saint Margaret II after they microwaved a medicine bottle.Riley: (in a demonic voice) GET THIS OUT OF ME!!!
- The result of microwaving a dildo:Jory: [holds up the blackened and charred remains of the dildo] Ladies and gentlemen: gonorrhea.
- Jory's justification for saying microwaving both a NES and an Atari is a good idea?Jory: Because in all likelihood, those didn't work anyways!
Funny / Is It a Good Idea to Microwave This?