- The naked fight is both this and a major Fan Disservice. To elaborate, Borat and Azamat look like they're having rough anal sex, then end up in a 69 position, then Borat chases Azamat down the hall waving a rubber fist. After an extremely Uncomfortable Elevator Moment in which a stone-faced hotel guest is likely scarred for life, the fight spills into a conference room where it is finally broken up.
- Made even funnier by the fact that Azamat never needs the censor bar; his massive, sagging belly acts as his own Scenery Censor.
- In Kazakh with English subtitles: "Eat my asshole!"
- "How dare you make hand-party to Pamela!"
- "This my mother. She oldest woman in all Kuzcek! She 43." She looks about 200.
- "My moustache still tastes of your testes!"
- "Fuck off, Death!" (It's so random it's hilarious!)
- An exchange so funny, that even the people involved in it, roared with laughter:Borat: Do Jesus like me?Pastor: Absolutely, Jesus loves you!Borat: Do Jesus like my sons?Pastor: Jesus loves your sons.Borat: Do Jesus love my retard brother, Bilo?Pastor: He loves your brother, Bilo.Borat: Do Jesus love my neighbour, Nursultan Tulyakbay?Pastor: Yes, he loves everybody.Borat: NOBODY love my neighbour Nursultan Tulyakbay.
- Basically the entire movie, but special mention goes to this exchange:Borat: It is a custom, have cheese at the start. (hands the politician the cheese).Politician: Thank you. (eats it)Borat: My wife, she make this cheese. [pause] She make it with milk from her tit.Politician: (genuinely believing him, pauses for a minute, makes pained faces, and audibly swallows)
- "This is Urkin, town rapist. Naughty, naughty!"
- And later, while leaving the town: "Urkin, not too much raping Humans only!".
- The car he's leaving town in is being pulled by a mule.
- "This is Natalya. (passionately makes out with her) She is my sister. She is number four prostitute in all of Kazakhstan."
- "What's up with it, Vanilla Face?"
- Borat attending a gay pride parade and the interview with Alan Keys the next day.
- "Are you telling me the man who tried to put a rubber fist in my ahnoos was a homosexual?!"
- The scene where he goes to a cowboy bar and sings "Throw the Jew Down the Well". He can barely carry a tune and is carrying a detuned guitar which closer inspection reveals he is not actually playing. The audience claps and cheers along to it anyways.
- The relatively deadpan reactions Borat gets from a Hummer salesman and a gun store owner when he asks questions like "What is the best gun to defend from a Jew?" and "What is the best car to attract a woman who's shaved down below?"
- He also thinks a "pussy magnet" is a literal car accessory.
- Borat's attempt to
kidnapmarry Pamela Anderson.
- Pamela, I will give you your own plow!"
- Borat's high-society dinner. He excuses himself to go to the bathroom...and comes back holding a bag of his own crap.
- The Kazhakstan National Anthem at the closing credits.Kazakhstan, greatest country in the world! All other countries are run by little girls!
- Borat is still wreaking havoc even after his character has been "killed off"; the anthem was used in lieu of the real anthem at a real-world sporting event.
- "The Jews have shifted their shapes!"
- Borat's ice cream van drives up alongside a park with the jingle playing. A bunch of children run up, expecting ice cream only to find a bear in the back.
- The montage of Borat exploring New York. We see him creeping out various strangers, taking a dump in front of the Trump Hotel, having A Date with Rosie Palms in front of a lingerie store, and asking a random woman "Very nice, how much?"
- Borat's attempts at American humour:
- "My sister, she show her vazhin, to, my brother Bilo, and she say, "You will never get this! You will never get this! La la la la la!" He behind his cage, he crazy crazy, everybody laugh, you will never get this. But then one day, he break a cage, and he get this! And we all laugh. High five!"
- "I had sexy time with my mother-in-law" That wasn't a joke.
- Borat's inability to do the "...not!" remark, either saying it too soon or waiting too long to say it. He then gets it right at the end of the film, though the context is a bit off.
- "I was not prepared to argue with a man dressed as Hitler."
- Borat describing his neighbor:"He is my neighbor, Nursaltan Tuyakbay. He is pain in my assholes. I get a window from a glass, he must get a window from a glass. I get a step for house, he must get a step. I get a clock radio...he cannot afford. Great success!"
- At one point, Borat discusses feminism with a group of women, with predictable results. One of the women makes an exceedingly patient attempt to explain why his behavior is demeaning."I could not concentrate on what this old man was saying."
- Borat visiting a yard sale, believing the woman is a gypsy.
Funny / Borat