Proof that the remaining 10% is worth going to Camp Kidney for here:
These are recommendations made by Tropers for Camp Lazlo Fan Fics, all of which have to be signed to stay on the page. Feel free to add a fanfic of your own to the list, but remember to use the template found here.
You can also add to the current recommendations if you want. Refrain from posting Conversation in the Main Page though; that goes in the discussion page.
- Recommended by Future-Gamefreak
- The Illustrious Crackpot just has this talent of keeping everyone in character, no matter what the situation. I read her stuff and I just feel like I'm watching an actual lost episode of Camp Lazlo!
- Author: Reddi
- Recommended by: Glitter Cat
- Very cute, very in-character drabble focusing on Ed and Samson with many fun nods to the series. It is rated PG as some of the sentences are a little more mature, but the language is still mild enough to be enjoyed by tweens.
- Pairings: Edward/Samson. Because it is a themed drabble, there are many different moods explored: some when the couple is content, some when they're a bit annoyed at each other, and some when they're still in the puppy love crush stage. It's all together quite cute and a fun read.
- Recommended by: youfeelingluckypunk27
- Status: Complete
- Synopsis: Edward is the one scout in Camp Kidney LEAST likely to ever get involved in anything too romantic. And yet he's suddenly tangled in a crazy romantic jumble of secrets, naivete, misunderstandings, and a celebrity crush in reverse. Can he possibly survive?
- An Illustrious Crackpot fanfiction, in which Edward appears to fallen in love with the girl on which his Veronica doll was based. Could it be true? Or does he have feelings for someone else?
- Pairings: Edward/ Original character, some Laz Ed just for comedy.
- This is one sharply written fanfic tropes that really captures the characters' personalities (and their speech patterns!). It also gives us a good character in Veronica, whose main flaw is her naiveté. She knows so little about Edward yet is absolutely smitten with him. On their first meeting, she tells him outright that she likes him. Edward's increasing panic over Veronica's crush and the fact that she resembles his most prized possession is awkward, hilarious and very believable. Readers be warned, there is Lazlo/Edward Ship Teasing, with Edward overreacting to an unfortunate situation and Slinkman, who witnessed the situation, not knowing what to make of it. All in all, some wonderfully funny moments with plenty of drama without it going too deep.