San Paro Wrestling Alliance is a Fan Fic written by Good Ol Gear. The story features characters from all media (Mostly Video Games, but also Web Originals and Original Characters) in a Professional Wrestling company, fighting in matches on a weekly basis and clashing over odds or championship gold.
The story was uploaded in May 2014 on Fan Fiction.net, and, despite having been rarely updated since, it's currently being updated on a monthly basis.
Can be found here: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10223602/1/SPWA-San-Paro-Wrestling-Alliance
- All There in the Manual: Like numerous other fictional companies, the entirety of the SPWA roster can be found on Chapter 1, along with everyone's alignment/signatures/finishers/themes.
- Awesome, but Impractical: Cactus Man's Wild Star Press (A Shooting Star Press with a mid-air corkscrew) off a ladder leaned against the ropes and onto Tyron Sennet, Magnet Man and Dan Hanson was without a doubt what got the "THIS IS AWESOME!" chants started, but it did VERY little in Cactus Man's advantage: not only everyone who got hit got back in the ring minutes later, but Cactus Man could've used the brawl on the outside to set the ladder upright and unhook the United States Championship's belt.
- Butt-Monkey: Lamar Davis is on the road to become one, especially after Tyron Sennet put him through a table with a Spine Buster...only because Lamar had named other Main Eventers.
- Cloud Cuckoo Lander: CEO and General Manager Alexander Valant has shades of this and Crazy Awesome.
- Even Evil Has Standards: Completely averted: Kreese Kreeley Has no problems whatsoever with Chains and Wolf getting screwed out of the win due to Spy helping out Pyro and Heavy, and he was LAUGHING when Lamar got put through a table.
- Jerkass Has a Point: Michael Simeone is quick to point out he had to spit blood to get a contract with SPWA while others got an easy green light, and uses it as an argument in his speech to Alexander Valant on Week 1. Doubles as Motive Rant.
- The Bad Guy Wins: It's wrestling. Duh.
- The Faceless: Kreese Kreeley is an interesting example: due to never being seen in Madworld, Gear decided to give him the appearance of a black man with an afro and a black hockey mask with a white skull painted on it.
- "The Reason You Suck" Speech: Angie gives Alexander Valant one just to get under his skin, which eventually nets her the reveal of a Three-Way Dance match at Hierarchy for the Women's Championship and a match against Yumi Sonida on Week 2.
- The Voiceless: Averted with Steve of Minecraft fame, who gains a voice similar to the one the CAW in the Road to WrestleMania of SmackDown VS RAW 2011 uses.
- Underdogs Never Lose: Magnet Man is the third picked by sheer chance to participate in the Main Event of Week 1. He is, along with Hanson, the only one who doesn't get mic time. He has never won a ladder match despite becoming famous thanks to them. Magnet Man is the first SPWA United States Champion by the end of the night.