Living at Freddy's is a series of Five Nights at Freddy's and Pokemon fanfiction on Wattpad, with one Wreck-It Ralph fanfic. The titular fic is about Mike Schmidt, who, after making a deal with the animatronics, must live at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza for life. His boss won't let him live there unless he can be put in a show, causing him to become a pirate and eventually Bonnie. After an Interquel called "Rise of Schmidt," Mike meets the Toy Animatronics, who send him back in time to stop Purple Guy from murdering the children.
The series started, however, with an earlier Pokemon fanfiction, Trio, in which a human is turned into a Sneasel and teams up with a Petilil, Umbreon, and Espeon to stop Greed, Pride, Lust, and Sloth. Despite the name of the main character, he went from Self-Insert to Original Character in Rise of Schmidt.
Secrets is a Wreck-It Ralph fanfiction about a game called Suibylop. It has no plot, and the only reason it exists is to add a character to Rise of Schmidt.
Rise of Schmidt is the Interquel to most of these fanfics. In late 2014 (which also happens to be 1993), Mike is living in a hotel when he meets the Sneasel, and the two of them learn that Greed has entered the Five Nights at Freddy's world, and that Mike's old friend, Doug, is working for her.
This work contains examples of the following tropes:
- Aborted Arc: Bonnie coming back; it was hinted at briefly, but never mentioned again.
- Accidental Innuendo: An in-universe example with Foxy and Mike's Booty Song.
- And Now for Someone Completely Different: The final fanfiction, Mike's Last Stand, stars Greed.
- Berserk Button: Don't let Mike catch you messing with Doug. Bonnie found out the hard way.
- Cerebus Syndrome: Act 1 was slice-of-life comedy. Act 2 was Mike's story of how he killed Purple Guy.
- Downer Ending: Trio. Greed escaped, Zen is a human again, and Darkness is implied to have been put down.
- For the Evulz: Greed's reason for capturing Mike.
- Nice Job Breaking It, Hero!: Called out by the writer:"As I left, I looked back at the pizzeria. My life was straightened out, the kids were still alive...all was well."zenabird: Except you kinda sent them to another universe... Nice Job Breaking It, Hero!.
- Original Character: Doug Robertson.
- Robot Dog: The Mangle. Her various dog-like actions include growling (technically, hissing) when someone comes near her and falling asleep on Mike's lap.
- Sequel Hook: Greed saying "I'm still here."
- Seven Deadly Sins: The children, the Purple Guy, and Marionette are revealed to be these.
- Shout-Out: The writer joking about Ekim, Mike's evil twin who was raised by his father.
- Unusual Euphemism: Mike's boss loves these.Boss: SCHMIDT WHAT THE FLYING POTATO LORD ARE YOU DOING IN PIRATE COVE?!