Bloody Way is a currently ongoing fanfic written by Zemoco 101. It takes place more or less in the No More Heroes Universe, though the only character so far to make an appearance has been Shinobu. It was published on August 13th 2010.
The plot tells the escapades of a bloke named Roy as he climbs his way to the top, in the usual No More Heroes fashion. He fights with a variety of colorful and deadly assassins, with a few friends helping in the fray over the course of the story. The story is told through a First Person Point of view, but changes from time to time. But the star of this show is Roy Ragnarok.
The story is mostly character development for Roy, but what he will become has yet to be discovered.
Provides Examples Of:
- Aerith and Bob: Like in typical No More Heroes Fashion, Roy's last name is Ragnarok. No wonder he was picked on...
- All Men Are Perverts: Roy, Samuel, and Laurence think with their junks with their decriptions of women.
- Attack! Attack! Attack!: Roy IS this trope
- Samuel and Roy might as well be brothers, because he does it as well.
- Awesome Mccoolname: ...then again...ROY FUCKING RAGNAROK! Certainly not someone you'd want to get in a barfight with.
- Badass Family: Well, at least Samuel and Annie.
- Because I'm Good at It: Mostly, Roy's reason for assasinating. Though, he it could be that he has nothing better to do.
- Berserk Button: NEVER compare Samuel to his dad.
- Big Damn Heroes: Samuel and Laurence had one during the fight with the 19th rank.
- Breaking the Fourth Wall: Most characters, especially Roy do this on many occasions.
- Conveniently an Orphan: Well, at least that's what Roy caused.
- Elsewhere Fic: Type 2
- Heroic Mime: Roy is this. But he has ALOT going on in his mind.
- Horny Devils: The Lust'N Love is full of them
- Laurence especially!
- Large Ham: Cray the Crocodile is set up to be this.
- Mooks: The Succbi, Gracia's Slaves, and now recently the Hunters are these.
- Plot Hole: How did Roy suddenly get his gauntlet back during the fight with the 19th rank?
- Point of View: Usually First person, but the second chapter blended it with 3rd.
- Psychopathic Manchild: Gracia is this. Sure, he may have had good intentions, but nothing excuses taking control of EVERYONE and making them your own personal toy!
- Quirky Miniboss Squad: Succubus Wings. The 4 Jungle Kings seem set up like this.
- Sociopathic Hero: Roy and his gang can't deny this, as they are assassins.
- Tear Jerker: Samuel and Annie's Backstory.
- The Worf Effect: Roy has been suffering of this in recent chapters. he always seems to be the first one to get his ass kicked.
- Token Mini-Moe: Kitty-chan is based off the lolita fetish.