Take a sip each time:
- Jay does something you would NOT do.
- You see Tim's sideburns.
- A lady character is awesome.
- Jump Scare/LOUD NOISES.
- A creepy house appears.
- The Operator Symbol appears.
- The rattling of a pill bottle can be heard.
- You feel like saying Oh, Crap! (or any variations of it)
- Two sips if it's a Cluster F-Bomb.
- The memory loss arc becomes less terrifying and more frustrating.
- An entry inspires a new theory.
- You see foliage.
- Someone has a coughing fit.
- Two sips if they start to break down.
- You see a rock.
- An ad for video surveillance pops up during an entry.
- Masky/Tim appears and you're not sure if his actions are good or bad.
Take a shot every time:
- Someone randomly appears/dissapears (Masky, Alex, Jessica, The Operator...).
- Fire is mentioned (burning of tapes count).
- Blood looks real.
- The Operator appears, doing nothing.
- A Marble Hornets cast member that is not Jay, Tim or Alex is mentioned.
- Jay emotes.
- A page with mad scribblings appear.
- Hoody/Brian shows signs of Operator influence (coughing, use of pills, Offscreen Teleportation...)
Finish your drink when/if:
- The Operator laughs.
- totheark is namedropped.
Stop drinking if:
- Trees seem sentient.
- You think Masky from Entry #33 was Jessica.
- You feel like tweeting Jay.
- You receive a text with a mysterious date.
- You black out and can't remember how you got into this basement/hotel/house/forest/Slender-rave.
- Purchasing a plastic theatre mask seems like a sound financial decision
- The Operator finds you forever