ONE is the pseudonym of the Japanese webcomic artist Tomohiro, known for his comedic yet gripping writing along with his rough, unorthodox art style. His best-known works are One-Punch Man (plus its redraw done alongside Yusuke Murata) and Mob Psycho 100, both of which have received anime adaptations.
His works include:
- One-Punch Man (webcomic) (2009-ongoing)
- One-Punch Man (manga with Yusuke Murata) (2012-ongoing)
- Angry Warriors (2012)
- Makai no Ossan (Old Men of the Underworld) (2012)
- Mob Psycho 100 (2012-2017)
- REIGEN (2018)
- Cockroach Busters (2015)
- Bullet Angel Fan Club (2017)
- Versus (2022-ongoing)
- Deconstructive Parody: ONE's work is generally comedic. His most famous work One Punch Man and Mob Psycho 100 take a deeper look at the typical over powered protagonist character often found in anime and examines how they deal with life.
- Signature Style: His work can be recognized for its crude and unorthedox art but very gripping and comedic writing.
- Sliding Scale of Idealism vs. Cynicism: It may not seem like it at first but his outlook is generally idealistic.